A lot of the best “health care” strategies are actually FREE.
The health and wellness market globally is worth trillions of dollars (yes, really… just google it).
Which is fascinating considering the large majority of things that are going to dramatically improve your health don’t actually cost a dime.
Why is this important to remember?
Because I see so many people convincing themselves that they need to spend a lot of money to get started.
What you really need is to get started:)
- Go to bed a little earlier tonight.
- Have a glass of water between cups of coffee.
- Direct your attention to thoughts that are useful to you.
- Take 15 minutes to connect with an old friend today or make a new one.
- Walk to work.
- Dance in the kitchen.
- Chase your kid in the yard.
- Take a moment to notice the clouds, the birds, the breeze.
- Take a deep breath and then another.
As you charge into your week keep in mind that improving your health can be easy, it can be fun… hell… it can even be cheap:)
Healthiest Year Yet Challenge!
A FREE online event for women who want their healthiest years to be ahead of them (not behind them)!