143: 5 Ways I am Deepening My Own Practice of Joyful Living
We have been doing a deep dive all month long into the topic “The Practice of Joyful Living” and in today’s episode, I share 5 ways I am committed to deepening my own joyful living practice in 2019, which includes:
- Creating negative space in my schedule.
- Cultivating more opportunities for connection.
- Leaning deeper into the practice of letting go.
- Granting myself permission to evolve.
- Looking for reasons to be joyful in ALL situations.
Have a listen and share your thoughts!
Are you loving the Grace and Grit Podcast?
Subscribe to make sure you never miss an episode!