I needed this. Maybe you do too?
It took me years to realize that if I truly wanted to empower my clients to live their life in a way that nourishes their health over the long term…
I needed to teach them how to LEAD rather than follow.
I think it took me a while to figure this out because I had never been a part of a community that taught health as an exercise in self-leadership.
- A community that defines health through the lens of expanding rather than shrinking.
- A community that explores health by addressing the WHOLE person, not one isolated part of them.
- A community that focuses on building practices rather than chasing outcomes.
- A community that normalizes the rumble involved in the change process.
I was tired of health always being addressed from the perspective of “weight loss”.
I was tired of watching women hyper-focus on their bodies with so little regard for their mental health and emotional health.
I was tired of hearing that the body was the problem.
I was tired of the overly complicated B.S. being sold to women as the solution to all their health woes.
I was tired of watching women chase a version of themselves from the past.
I got to work creating a space that…
- Encourages women to expand into the fullness of who they are, rather than stuffing themselves into the tiny box of what society tells them they should be.
- Teaches skillsets to help women navigate a life of transformation, rather than creating a once-in-a-lifetime transformation.
- Reminds women to focus on who they want to be NOW rather than who they have been.
- Normalizes the rumble of behavior change.
- Champions women to live by design rather than default.
- Shows women how to lead rather than to follow.
This community, Rumble & Rise, is a revolutionary approach to for midlife women who want to make their second half the better half.
I needed this space. Maybe you do too? Come check us out right here.