143: 5 Ways I am Deepening My Own Practice of Joyful Living
We have been doing a deep dive all month long into the topic “The Practice of Joyful Living” and in today’s episode, I share 5 ways I am committed to deepening my own joyful living practice in 2019, which includes:
• Creating negative space in my schedule.
• Cultivating more opportunities for connection.
• Leaning deeper into the practice of letting go.
• Granting myself permission to evolve.
• Looking for reasons to be joyful in ALL situations.
Have a listen and share your thoughts!Listen Now!