Dr. Jade Teta
The metabolism is often discussed in fitness and diet spaces as ONLY an energy equation and, while energy does matter (how much energy you are consuming vs how much you are expending), there are so many other factors that influence metabolic health, namely, HORMONES.
Dr. Jade Teta has been helping women improve their metabolic function for years and his work has been especially impactful for women trying to understand the metabolic and hormonal challenges that often arise within the years between peri-menopause and post-menopause.
We cover a ton of ground in this interview, including:
• How to better understand YOUR unique metabolism.
• The power “rest based living” has to positively influence women’s hormones.
• Why joy matters to your hormonal and metabolic health.
• Respecting carbohydrates as you age.
• Why weight training is an invaluable exercise modality, especially for women.
…and so much more!
Have a listen and share your thoughts!Listen Now!